Improve results standardization using calibrators and controls traceable to WHO International standards.
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ISTH (International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis)
- Scientific and Standardization Committee (SCC)
Cover assayed means and ranges for major routine and special testing parameters.
- Ranging from normal to abnormal levels
- Values tested for Q Analyzers Family
Ensure stability of all plasma constituents and optimize use of reagents.
- Optimized reagent management (in Q Analyzers)
- Lyophilized and containing stabilizers
Detect a wide range of hemostasis parameters using assayed means and ranges.
- Prothrombin Time (clotting)
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (clotting)
- Fibrinogen (clotting)
- Thrombin Time (clotting)
- Reptilase Time (clotting)
- Factors II, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI and XII (clotting)
- Antithrombin (chromogenic)
- Protein C (chromogenic)
- Protein S (clotting)
- Von Willebrand Factor Antigen
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.