Make daily work easier with a compact design that adapts to lab workflows.
- For variable lab configurations, combine different models of Q analyzers using the same software
- Universal reagents and consumables are used across the different Q analyzer models
- Connect several Q analyzers as a network to manage all lots, programming, and results through a single workstation (unique LIS connection)
Automatically perform all stages of hemostasis testing in a fully random access operational mode.
- Combine primary tubes, pediatric tubes, and micro-tubes with no adaptors required
- No need of adaptors for reagents
- Simple and open programming of reagents and tests
- Test hemostasis parameters by means of clotting, chromogenic, and turbidimetric methods
- Random access to routine and special tests
Obtain the first results quickly with uninterrupted routines.
- Ready-to-use liquid reagents offer high quality with no reconstitution errors or stabilization delays
- Continuous samples loading
- Automatically identify samples and reagents with internal barcode reader
- Minimize reagent dead volume with tilted reagent positions
- Refrigerated area for reagents maximizes on-board stability
- Automatic daily maintenance
Deliver high quality results
- Sample level check and correct pipetting detection with automatic detection of air bubbles and obstructions (e.g. clots)
- Automatic HIL check with no extra cuvette, sample, or reagent use
- Check the integrity of the primary curves to ensure the quality of the results (e.g. absorbance increase too weak, etc.) and provide additional information about the sample (e.g. low fibrinogen content, etc.)
- Comprehensive QC package with automated scheduling of QC and Westgard rules and Levey-Jennings charts available
- Easy-to-use system software designed to simplify ISO 15189 regulatory compliance
Accessories & Consumables
This information is intended for physicians and healthcare professionals only.
Product registration and availability vary by country. For more information on product availability, please contact us here.